Tuesday 4 October 2011

Depth Of Field x

http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/fototech/htmls/depth.html To find out about depth of field.

Depth of field is the amount of distance between the nearest and farthest objects that appear in acceptably sharp focus in a photograph. A preferred selection Depth of field ("DOF") in a focused subject in an image can be quite subjective. Remember this, adequate selection of DOF for one situation, application may be unacceptable for another photographer. It is all a matter of personal preference when trying to determine the appropriate use of DOF to enhance an effect in a photograph.




 This photograph has also been taken by Annie Leibovitz.
The depth of field I can see the people but I can see really far out to the horizen line. I think this is a good photograph as I can see the distance and this photograph has a lovely calm feeling. Also this photograph makes me want to relax. This photograph also has great lighting. I think this photograph has natual lighting and not artifical lighting.

            

No comments:

Post a Comment